Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pass the Pickles, please............

The winner of the kit for the Pickled Pink Pincushion is #8, Isabella at "I love to stitch"! However, everyone one of you that left a comment about your favorite pickles is a winner because I will send each of you the wool to make the pincushion! I took a look at my stash and there is plenty of pink wool to make up a kit of fabrics for each of you. I can do about four kits in woolfelt so if you prefer that and are one of the first four to respond to this message, then you'll get the woolfelt kits. I'll get them all cut and in the mail by the middle of next week. Just send me your "snail mail" address and they will be in the mail. Isabella's kit will be complete with embroidery floss, washer, etc. I will send just the wool fabrics required to make the pincushion to the rest of you as I am guessing that if you can get the wool then you can add the floss or Perle cotton and get a washer from the hardware store or your husband's workshop. :-)
This was fun! Pass the fun along. Share the pattern with friends and make them smile, too.
Sandi

7 comments:

Jeanie said...

Just sent you an email with my address.

I really want to thank you for your generosity. It's above and beyond to send kits to all of us!

Thank you so much Sandi!
Jeanie

annemarie said...

How wonderful - you are so very generous. I will send you my address. Thanks again. Anne

Sandra :) said...

Congratulations Isabella!

Sandi you're so generous - thank you so much, I'll send you my address so we can - slowly and one by one - increase the number of pickled pink pincushions in the wild ... oh, it makes my heart sing!! ;)

Seriously tho, thank you for a fun giveaway!

annemarie said...

I tried to send you my address but the email came back to me. Guess I will try again. Anne

annemarie said...

The email came back a second time - help!! Could you email me and I will reply with my address. Is anyone else having a problem with email being returned?? Thanks Sandi - Anne a.haun@sbcglobal.net

House of Mouse said...

Dang...I missed out.


It's very generous of you to do this......

Anett

maria said...

oh sandi love your pincushions , thank you very much for sharing I just made one a teddy bear one if you like to have a look .
hugs
maria